The main character of my book is Isabella, but she goes by Bella. She had to move away from he mother and step-father, because they traveled a lot; and moved in with her father in a town called Forks. She seems to get along with everyone, but there is one person she really likes. His name is Edward, and she soon finds out that he is a Vampire, and for some reason she can’t seem to stop thinking about him. For some reason she isn’t afraid of him, like everyone else is/should be.
Final PSAT Post.
-
I have finished reading the book. I did enjoy reading this book, it was
something that really grabbed my attention. i do thing that the independent
reading...
Out Cold!
-
I am already done with the book. It started off good and then in the middle
it got rock but ended okay. I still like the book but the end was left open
for...
Ahh. This book is good, but the next one isn't. You should read the books before you watch the movie.
ReplyDeleteThis book sounds really good but I think I might just watch the movie.
ReplyDelete